Let's Plan your Elopement or Intimate Ceremony
- Decide on your date, time, location - and book me as your Officiant
- Decide between an Elopement or a "Intimate" Ceremony
(Elopement = Yourselves plus 2 witnesses - " Intimate Wedding" (up to 20 Guests)
- Purchase your marriage license at the County Clerk's office in any County in Oregon. You can purchase your License 60 days to 3 days before your ceremony. You can sign up for your License in Deschutes County at http://www.deschutes.org/Clerks-Office/General/Marriage-Licenses.aspx. You must pick it up in person.
- Purchase your rings if you choose to wear rings.
- Provide 2 witnesses - 18 or over and bring them to your ceremony
- Or ask me, your Officiant, to provide witnesses for you. (this fee is usually $25 to &30 per witness and you pay the witnesses directly.)
- Let me know if you want a photographer - they can count as one of your witnesses
- Think about how you want to create a unique and extraordinary Ceremony.
- Together we will design and create a Ceremony that is a reflection of your Love.
I come to the location of your choice and perform a Simple Ceremony or I help you find that perfect location and perform a Simple Ceremony of your choice. Together we will create a Ceremony that will be an expression of your Love.
"Planned Elopement" and Intimate Ceremony Package Options:
I will provide you with: Two witnesses, your bouquet, photographer, champagne, craft beer, exquisite outdoor wedding location suggestions, venue suggestions, petite cake/cup cakes, musicians, and or vacation rental suggestions.
Fees begin at $225 and will vary depending on what choices you choose to add to your package
"Planned Elopement" can take places in Nature or Cool Urban locations, or your vacation rental, a ranch, or at a resort, or the location of your choice. Morning Elopements can be a perfect way to start your day and then you have the whole to experience your Wedding Day.
The sky is the limit in creating your Planned Elopement - it is a whole new way to get Married without the Stress or the Expense.
Keep it Simple • Keep it Fun
Let your Elopement ("Intimate Wedding") be a Creative Expression of Your love
So many Cool Locations for your "Planned" Elopement or your Intimate Ceremony
Elk Lake - on the shore or in a Pontoon Boat
Cultus Lake - on the shore or in a Pontoon Boa
Sunriver Cardinal Bridge
Black Butte Ranch,
Jeff Park - Mt. Jefferson
The Metolius - Camp Sherman
The McKenzie River
Belknap Hot Springs,
Breitenbush Hot Springs and the list goes on and on.
Bend and Central Oregon
Top of Pilot Butte,
Tumalo State Park
Crooked River Gorge - Boy Scout Trail
Along the Deschutes River
Maston Mt. Bike Trail Area
Broken Top Area,
Sparks Lake - great views of South Sister.
Mt. Bachelor - in the summer - ride the Pine Marten Lift to the Lodge
Ochoco National Forest