- I will perform your Wedding in the setting of your choice: a resort, a residence, in a church, on a mountain top, a river, or your favorite place in nature.
- I offer you many location ideas for your Elopement or Wedding in beautiful central Oregon if you don't already have that special spot picked out.
- I personally support you in designing your ceremony ensuring that it reflects your love, style, and values by providing you with several sample ceremonies and creative ideas to create from.
- I perform your Ceremony and facilitate your Rehearsal.
- On the day of your Wedding, I provide structure, support, and direction to ensure that your wedding flows beautifully
- I provide my small English garden on the West-side of Bend - for Simple Summer Weddings (Elopements) in July, August, & September - which includes you two and up to four guests.
- I offer Relationship Happiness Coaching to couples who are interested in exploring new ways of deepening their love, intimacy, and improving their heart-based - present-centered communication.
"We are so glad we found Mary Ellen! We didn't want a "traditional, big," wedding but we also wanted something more special than a courthouse wedding. ME was able to give us a simple and small ceremony and made it very special! We do not live in Bend so ME made time to meet up with us on the morning of our wedding so we could find the perfect spot. She took us on a little walk through Shevlin Park and found some spots we could do our ceremony at. ME even arrived early to our ceremony and made a cute arrangement on the ground with pine cones for our family to stand around. She gave us just what we wanted, a nice ,sweet ceremony on a great fall day, among the trees,right along Tumalo Creek. I would recommend Mary Ellen to everyone."
-Sam & Jordan